WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING REFERRALS
Find out more below
How referrals work
HOW REFERRALS WORK
Referrals to any of our Youth Services programmes come from Oranga Tamariki - Ministry for Children
For professionals wanting to make a referral, here are a few options:
- Download this form<http://www.180degrees.org.nz/s/ReferralFormblank.doc>
- Please also complete this Medical Form <http://www.180degrees.org.nz/s/MedicalForm.doc> and email to our Admin<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Click to enter an online referral form below
- Contact our office on 03 366 6357 for assistance
- Contact Jeremy<http://www.180degrees.org.nz/contact> or our Senior Youth Coordinator speak to them directly
For families, community groups and other members of the public, we also offer a Fee For Service option for young people that may not meet the criteria for funding through Oranga Tamariki - Ministry for Children.
We would love to speak with you. Please feel free to contact us http://www.180degrees.org.nz/contact on 03 366 6357 or fill out this form and we will call or email you to see how we can help.